As part of our commitment to provide the most comprehensive care possible, we are pleased to offer veterinary acupuncture to better serve the needs of our patients. Dr. Jennifer Blum completed her medical acupuncture certification though Colorado State University in 2013, and is very excited to bring acupuncture therapies to Carver Lake Veterinary Center.
Acupuncture sessions can be used to naturally treat a multitude of common illnesses, ailments, and injuries including, but not limited to;
- Neurologic conditions including; urinary and fecal incontinence, weakness and paralysis
- Pain and inflammation from surgery
- Muscle soreness in geriatric pets
- Cancer side effects such as nausea, anorexia and vomiting
- Back pain or “slipped disc”
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Feline urinary tract disease
- Kidney disease
- Behavior Problems
The number of treatments depends on the condition and problems that we are treating, and the severity of the disease. Dr. Blum is available on Wednesdays for consults and treatments, call today to schedule!