Thank you all so very much for helping us keep our CLVC family and our community safe during the past year. It certainly has been a challenge navigating these uncharted COVID-19 waters.
We are excited to move forward with a gradual and strategic approach to reopening our doors. Beginning May 3rd, we will allow one pet-parent to accompany their sick pet into the building for their appointment. All routine and other, non-urgent appointments will remain curbside for the time being. Technician appointments and prescription pick-ups will also remain curbside at this time.
Curbside will remain available to anyone who is not comfortable entering the building or for families needing to stay in the vehicle. Please inform our staff if you wish to elect curbside services.
Face masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times when in the building.
The process for sick pet appointments will be as follows:
- Please call the clinic at 651-578-3290 when you arrive in our parking lot for your appointment.
- A complete history will be taken over the phone by one of our technicians while you remain in the car with your pet.
- Your technician will greet you at the front entrance and escort you and your pet to an exam room.
- We ask that you remain in the exam room for the entire duration of the appointment.
- A doctor will perform the examination and consultation with you in the room.
- Treatments and diagnostics for your pet will be done in our main treatment area while you wait in the exam
room. If the testing is expected to take longer than 20-30 minutes, you may be asked to leave the building and come back at a designated time.
- Any medications needed will be brought to you in the room along with verbal or written discharge instructions.
Payment will be collected in the room or over the phone.
- At the end of the appointment, your technician will escort you and your pet out through our side entrance.
Due to extensive cleaning procedures and limited space available, we may not have a room available for your visit. Our team will make every effort to make your experience predictable and comfortable. Please continue to be patient with us as we ease back into a gradual return to a new “normal”.
We appreciate you all and thank you for your understanding and support.”