Dental Care for your Pets
Can you imagine how it would feel to not brush your teeth for months? Well, that is how most pets feel. Dental care is as important for pets as it is for people. Periodontal Disease can lead to larger problems such as tooth loss, heart problems, and major infections. In order to prevent these problems watch for the following signs of periodontal disease.
- Bad breath
- Yellow-brown crust on teeth
- Red or bleeding gums
- Tooth loss
- Abnormal drooling
- Change in eating or chewing habits
If you notice any of these signs, bring your pet in for a dental health evaluation. Visiting your veterinarian is the first step to better oral care for your pets. The second step is an at-home dental care routine.
There are several things you can do at home to help your pets maintain healthy teeth and gums. Brushing is the best form of defense. Be sure to use a toothbrush and toothpaste designed specifically for pets. Oral rinses are also available and help to prevent infections. Finally, there are treats and food that are good for your pet's teeth. All of these products are available at our clinic.
Celebrate dental health month by taking advantage of these great offers throughout February!
- 20% off all dental care products including dental diets, chews, toothpaste, and rinses!
- Free oral health evaluations and home dental care demonstrations with a Certified Veterinary Technician (please call to schedule)
- If your pet's oral health evaluation indicates that their dental disease requires treatmentat, receive $25 off if you schedule within 2 months!
Your pets depend on you to provide them with the best care that you can. By taking care of their teeth and gums you are preventing more serious problems and helping them stay healthy and happy. Please call to make an appointment for your pet's dental health evaluation and let our staff show you how to care for your cat or dog's teeth successfully.
Learn more about Dental Health at www.cetdental.com.