Have you ever noticed how very few dog parks and pet daycares accommodate smaller dogs and puppies? Well Carver Lake Veterinary Center's PlayCare is the solution!
Dogs attending PlayCare will enjoy off-leash play for 1/2 hour in the morning and 1/2 hour in the afternoon, as well as two individual short walks. Off-leash play is held in our indoor training room, equipped with a non-skid floor.
Playtime and walks are supervised by one of our trained veterinary assistants. Between playtimes and walks, dogs have an opportunity to rest in individual kennels with bedding and water, which can also help with kennel & potty training! Treats and meals can be given at your request.
PlayCare participants do not need to be patients at Carver Lake Veterinary Center, so please tell your friends!! We hope to see you there!
Watch videos from PlayCare here!
So playtime is fun and safe for all, dogs must...
- be either an adult dog under 25 pounds or a puppy under 1 year
- be up to date on Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, and Leptospirosis vaccines
- have had an intestinal parasites screening showing no parasites during the last 12 months.
- be on a monthly parasite preventative and a monthly flea & tick preventative all year round.
- be spayed/neutered if over the age of 7 months
- Please schedule at least one day in advance by calling, emailing, or using our online scheduling
- PlayCare drop off between 7:30am and 9am, pick up between 5:30pm and 7:30pm.
- Half-day PlayCare is available by request.
- $30 includes daycare for the whole day, two 1/2 hour playtimes, and two short individual walks
We are so excited to be offering this new, unique activity to our canine friends. Please call with any questions or to schedule your dog for PlayCare!